The National Infertility Awareness Week movement initiated few years ago by the National Infertility Association in the USA to empower people to share their knowledge and experience within the IVF process. It is a community where people can share their personal stories, communicate with other couples and help each other in overcoming struggles during this precious journey of building a family.
By acknowledging these barriers and raising awareness for this process, thousands of people, can be further informed, get support and feel comfortable in participating in discussions around infertility, which essentially will enhance their knowledge and understanding. 
Infertility reasons can be: 
- Age – the number one predictor of fertility
- Female or male reasons – attributed to 1/3 of each partner and combination of both which can be unexplained.
- Smoking & drinking
- False diet and exercise
- Irregular, absent or painful periods
- Endometriosis or pelvic inflammatory disease
- Eating disorders
- Women or men which have undergone treatment for cancer
- Multiple miscarriages
- Low sperm count
- History of testicular, prostate or even sexual problems
- History of infertility problems in your family
If you have any concerns or questions around the infertility process please reach out and our team will do their best to inform, advice and help you.